Salary Negotiation Workshops
According to the American Association of University Women (AAUW), women working full time in the United States typically are paid just 80 percent of what men are paid, a gap of 20 percent. This workshop seeks to empower women with the skills and confidence they need to successfully negotiate their salary and benefits.
In this workshop participants will gain confidence in their ability to negotiate through facilitated discussion, role-play activities, and learn skills they will use for the rest of their working lives, such as:
- How to identify and articulate their personal value
- How to develop an arsenal of persuasive responses and other negotiation strategies
- How to conduct objective market research to benchmark a target salary and benefits
- How the pay gap affects their economic security and life goals
Workshop Dates and Times for Fall 2018
- Wednesday, September 26 at 1Pm – Marietta Campus J109
- Thursday, October 11th at 1pm – Kennesaw Campus BEB127
- Thursday, October 25th at 1pm – Kennesaw Campus BEB127
Request a Salary Negotiation Workshop
Request a Salary Negotiation Workshop for your class or student organization!
Use the button below to submit your request: